- Elephant Camp, having more than a 6 to 8 elephants is only 250 meters from this home stay.
- Spice and Kerala handicraft for shopping
- Surroundings of Mistletoe is a heaven of birds, from sun birds to grey horn bills
- Chengulam Lake is only 5 km from where you can experience speed boat, pedal boat riding experience as well as fishing, and it is popular picnic spot for families and couples to spend some quality time. This is also an ideal track for biking.
- Punarjani Kathakali and Martial art centre at 2nd mile is only 20 minutes driving distance from Mistletoe. This is a hot spot for evening entertainment in Munnar.
- The Kallar River that originates from the Lakchmi hills of Munnar and makes its eventful journey to reach the Periyar River is located at one kilometer from Mistletoe.
- Mangulam the famous agricultural low lands which is also sure place for wild elephant spotting is only 20 km away from Mistletoe – only 4 wheel drive jeeps and SUVs are recommended.
- The Thalamaly and Pettimudi tribal settlement region is also an excellent place to experience a jeep safari, bird watching and local ethnic community culture; this is only 5 kilometers from Mistletoe Munnar.
- One can also go for a walk in the less commercial Spice plantations owned by local farmers nearby either in the morning or evening. Early morning is ideal as there is less traffic on the road.
- Biking in the early morning is ideal as the road is calm and quiet
- Toddy tapping experience, agriculture experience, and interaction with local folks are options to the discerning guests.
- Morning walk and yoga sessions are optional too.
- Five neatly furnished rooms with well equipped shower rooms that has taken care of the international travelers preferences. All rooms have private entrance and private balcony.
The cute dining place has a balcony as well, and the adjacent room has basic indoor board games and a collection of books both fiction and history where one can unwind the evenings with family, kids and friends.
- Rooms are furnished with king size spring mattresses and simple cotton white linen, wardrobe, sofa or relaxing chairs, TV. Hairdryer, iron board etc are available on request and the bathrooms are neatly laid out with all modern facilities and solar heated running hot water. Three rooms can accommodate an extra person.
A traditional Clay Oven & Cafe, where one can experience baking as an art, and enjoy some good coffee and fresh brew of Munnar teas along with freshly baked cookies and breads etc. Guests may feel at home, coffee and tea making facility is provided at the oven café, where one could indulge and have a privilege to make a cup of hot brew of coffee / tea along with some fresh and crisp cookies.
- Sisal Wellness & Hospitality Pvt.Ltd
- 33/1748A, Chakaraparambu Road, Behind Holiday Inn, Vennala, Kochi – 682028, Kerala, India
- +91 996134300, +91 860632011
- +91 484 6406403
Book Now / Contact Us: Please Click here