Silver Tips Munnar
Silver Tips Munnar rooms are beautifully maintained with a Bollywood touch every where.
Thinking of the perfect getaway spot to plan a memorable holiday? Want to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life? Soak in the tranquility at a far-off place? Well, for all this and more, Munnar, an awe-inspiring getaway, a harmonious and serene retreat in the Western Ghats, a much sought-after hill station in Kerala Gods own country is the picture-perfect holiday destination!.
This beautiful unspoiled, postcard-like place is where nature is at its finest, the unending and continuous stretch of tea plantations, the verdant foliage, the unspoiled, lush valleys and hills, the striking and unusual vegetation and animal life, the aromatic spices that waft in the air, the list is endless. There is so much to unravel for any leisure traveller who is on a holiday, vacation, honeymoon, a romantic interlude or even a corporate outing!
Overseas Travellers Information Zone
- Passport and Visa
- Foreign nationals visiting India must carry with them a valid passport of their home country and a valid Indian visa too.
- The exceptions being, Nepal and Bhutanese nationals do not require an Indian visa when visiting and also Maldives nationals do not need a passport when visiting India. In both cases, the visa validity period is about 90 days.
- If one is staying over 14 days in the country, a Registration with the Foreignersâ€™ Regional Registration Office within 14 days of arrival is mandatory.
- Visas issued for different categories, like the foreign nationals visits to India are approved by The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, the provision of which is approved via the Indian Missions/Consulates abroad.
- The visa fees can change without notice and are non-refundable. Irrespective of the fees paid at the time off applying, the Embassy/ High Commission/ Consulate have the sole rights on granting and deciding the type or duration of the visa.
- Visas are available based on the purpose of travel. Tourist visas are valid for a period of 6 months.
- Documents required include the original passport of at least 6 months validity, Visa fees, Passport size photographs, supporting documents along with a duly filled application form.
- Business visas are issued for duration of a year or longer.
- Tourist Visa on Arrival is available for nationals of eleven countries- Cambodia, Finland, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Luxembourg, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam.
- The Visa on Arrival facility will not be applicable:
I. If the citizens of the above countries or their parents, grandparents (paternal or maternal) were born in, and was a permanent resident of Pakistan
II. Persons holding Diplomatic/ Official passports
III. A person who is a resident of India and/or works in India
IV. A person who may be affirmed persona non grata by the Government of India and is not the subject of a blacklist or any warning circular or any other restrictive list
- A tourist with a Visa on Arrival is allowed to enter India only two times in a calendar year, with a gap of at least two months between each visit. It is non-extendable and non-convertible. This facility is available only at the Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata airports.
The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is in charge of issuing Indian visas to foreign nationals for their stay for various purposes. This provision is approved through different Indian missions abroad. Visa fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. The Embassy/High Commission/Consulate reserves the right on granting and deciding the type/duration of visa irrespective of the fees tendered at the time of making the application. The granting of a visa does not confer the right of entry to India and is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities. Specific visas are granted for different purposes
or Reservations, Hotel Policies and Enquiries
Silver Tips Munnar
The Hotel Telephone Number
Director – Sales & Marketing
For Group n Corporate Rates :
The Silver Tips EVM Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, MAS Building,
|Our Movie-themed Room Categories||On a CP Basis||On a MAP Basis||On an AP Basis|